Maps + Activism = Maptivism

Posted on Jan 12, 2012 By : Unknown
We are putting together a new website called Maptivist.com. It is basically a chronicle of our efforts towards maptivism (maps + activism).

In it I point to some of the projects we have done since the early 1990s beginning with our Santa Cruz Toxic Release Inventory - the first U.S. based interactive toxic maps on the internet.

I have two hopes for this. First, I'm hoping that our work will inspire you. Secondly, I'd like to highlight your maptivist projects. So if you are working on a project, know of one or plan one, let me know. I'd love to describe it and link to it from Maptivist.com.

Still None Awesome so far » Be the 1st Awesome to Maps + Activism = Maptivism

Post a Comment

Popular (Weekly Updated)

Eksternal (Google Powered)

Archives

powered by
Socialbar